Friday, February 20, 2009

Great Rides In Dollywood!

I received another brochure from dolly wood again yesterday! It's a second brochure they been sending me this year.They are really trying to get mama,aren't they?

Me and my husband went there year 2007.And I'm telling you every penny we been spending there was worthy...Oh my,there roller coaster was amazing!It was my first time in my life to ride a roller coaster and my husband brought me the one that they called "thunder head". For me, it's the wildest ride on the wood!It felt like I was dying on that time.I was praying while I ride this thing.I don't know how many "Hail Mary" I been finished on that time.I heard many people screaming around me,full of joys and laughter's but me was so nervous.I was trembling and out of breath even after that ride.I wish I can explain you exactly what I felt on that time.It was so different but amazing! And let me tell you the perfect word that I felt "it was the most adventurous thing that I been encountered whole my life"






We also tried the mystery mine.It was also great and a thrilled ride.It was my first time to see a witch on a cave,lol.I saw witches and other scary things while we were riding on that thing.It was really nice scenery we found inside this mystery mine.There was like a lighted water that helped us see around us,since it was dark inside this mystery mine.They really did a great job to make it looks like a scary place.But I was not that scared anymore like what I felt in thunder head.Mystery mine is not as rough as thunder head.It was smoother.





And the one that I enjoyed so much was in water park.We rode the round thing and brought us down to the hill.I did hold it so tight because I was scared that I might fell down.This ride was a lot smoother than a roller coaster.I did start to screamed and laughed on these rides.In fact,me and my husband did it twice.
Another kind of water ride that we also tried.The flow of water brought us in different area.There was an area that we screamed because the water splattered us and we got wet.And there was an area too that we found a small tricky waterfalls and it seem if we passed these thind would make us wet all over but it was just a trick!It did turn off itself upon passing it.

I did enjoy so much on that trip.And I was amazed to the people who planned,designed and build those happy things that we found in dollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment