Thursday, February 19, 2009

PHILIPPINES FESTIVAL IT'S IN NEIGHBOORHOOD NOW!

My husband brought me a good news today! He brought the news about the Philfest.Florida's largest Philippine festival.And the best part is he wanted me to bring this april to witnessed their festival.This is a great news for me.I did miss so bad the festival in Philippines and I'm so glad that there are filipinos bringing it here in America.They have their festival every April 2.This is organized by the Philippine Cultural Foundation Inc..(PCFI) which owns the Bayanihan Arts and Events Center and it's sprawling 10-acre grounds.Let me share to you some information that I been reading in news paper:

For nearly 14 years now visitors have enjoyed the festival's cultural presentation,entertainment and authentic Philippine food and delicacies.

Sitting in an open space it's outdoor auditorium will showcase entertainment,cultural,presentation and competitions.

Philippine native food and drinks are going to be sold at several booths within the festival area by participating businesses and organizations.

We don't need to go home in Philippines anymore and spend bunch of money to witnessed Philippine's festival,because it's in Florida now!

No comments:

Post a Comment