Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Places that I love to visit.

I have also fantasy in life and one of these is travelling around the world together with my family and of course my one and only honeybunch Jeff.I love to visit every tourist spot of every countries.And want to know their different cultures and as well as their specialties because every culture have their own specialties
I love to witness their festivals and watch their traditional dances.And here are top 10 tourism destination according to the number and percentage of tourist arrivals in each country during 2006

COUNTRIES and PERCENTAGE

1.France -----------------------------79.1
2.Spain -----------------------------58.5
3.United State -----------------------------51.1
4.Chin -----------------------------49.6
5.Ital -----------------------------41.1
6.United Kingdom-----------------------------30.7
7.Germany -----------------------------23.6
8.Mexico -----------------------------21.4
9.Austria -----------------------------20.3
10.Russian federation------- --------------20.2

I do love to visit all countries especially those countries mentioned above.Of all my life I just been Philippines,U.S.A.and Japan.

Philippines is my home country and there are many places in Philippines that I'm proud of:

There are many foreigners visit this place aside from lovely water this place is very peaceful.



You will amaze the beauty on this rice terraces and wonder how artistic filipino are!Many people said that this is like a stairway to heaven.



It's the famous volcano in Philippines.It's a challenging mountain for the mountain climbers!



I love the flowers here..you will see different kinds of flowers that you havn't found yet in your whole life.




This is a famous beach in Philippines.There are many famous visitors coming here everyday.You will amaze the views on this place and the beautiful and cleared water will capture everybody's heart!




This is the nearest beach from my dad's house just about 15 minutes drive.The water is so clear and you will get fresh seafoods nearby for your food.






This is the famous tourist spot on my hometown.

2 comments: